top of page

Millaman Condor Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 is a bold and flavorful red wine from the Central Valley of Chile. It is a blend of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, with the remaining 15% made up of Merlot, Malbec, and Carmenere. The wine is aged for 8 months in oak barrels, which gives it a smooth, complex flavor profile.

 

On the nose, the wine shows notes of black fruit, such as blackberry and plum, as well as hints of cedar and tobacco. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied with ripe tannins and a long, lingering finish.This wine is perfect for pairing with grilled meats, such as steak or lamb. It can also be enjoyed  on its own as an after-dinner drink.

 

Product Details

  • Producer: Hacienda El Condor
  • Blend: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot, Malbec, Carmenere
  • Origin: Central Valley, Chile
  • Alcohol: 12.8% *Residual Sugar: 5.43 g/l *pH: 3.68 *Total Acidity: 5.06 g/l

 

Pairings

  • Grilled meats, such as steak or lamb
  • Roasted chicken
  • Pasta dishes
  • Pizza
  • Cheeseboards

Wine Millaman Condor Cabernet Sauvignon 2019

SKU: AL-WMC2019
$20,00Preço

    Produtos relacionados